Thursday, August 16, 2012

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead walk into a bar.....OUCH!

Some pretty rad things this past week.

1. My husband officially got a job offer where he's been doing his internship these past few months at a company called The Trade Desk.  (They do online advertising and search engine optimization and all that stuff.)  And this was not a small offer.  We're very excited.  He graduates in December and will move to California (Ventura Beach area) in January.  Unfortunately, I don't graduate until July, and then I have student teaching in the fall, which I'll be doing in Vegas.  I'm thinking about loading up on credits for the next two semesters, however, and graduating in April.  I wouldn't be able to work, but with this offer, I don't really need to at this point.  But it all depends on scheduling with the classes.  If I can make it work, I'll do it.  We shall see!!

2. My husband got back home at 5 a.m. this morning after being gone for a month!  I'm so happy he's back.  It's good to have him here.  =)

3. We got new phones.  The Epic Touch....an android!  It's pretty exciting for me because I have NEVER had a nice phone.  I never really thought I needed or wanted one, but it was buy one get one so we got two for a hundred bucks!!  AWESOME!

4. We're going on vacation tomorrow!!!  While Ephraim has been traveling all over the country these past few months, I've been stuck in Rexburg since January.  I'm happy to be getting out of here, especially since the smoke from the fires in this area are causing a lot of issues around my facial area.  (You know, dry and puffy eyes, congestion, hard to breathe, etc.)  So what does this mean?  I'm doing laundry and packing.  The worst part of vacation for sure.  But we do get to stop in Reno and see my family on the way to Lake Shasta.  STOKED!

5. I got tons of pictures up!  Unfortunately, we only have pictures of us and pictures of our wedding, so we look pretty stuck on ourselves.  But now that we have an awesome new camera (that would be number six!), I'm hoping we'll get pictures of and with the family to put up.

6. I already mentioned it.  The camera.

7. I got my hair done!  Pretty snazzy.  I've never done anything crazy with my hair, and I love this.  It's an ombre....kind of.

(Picture taken by my new awesome phone!!!)
 See....now I'm a blonde, a brunette, AND a redhead.  (I guess you can't see the blonde a whole lot in this picture...it's down at the bottom.)  So I guess that makes me smart, fun, and fiery?  I don't know.  Bring on the jokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment